Salamureci Guest House, in the old town of Trapani
Salamureci Guest House is located in the historic center of Trapani, just a few minutes walk away from the beach. It is the ideal solution for those who want to stay in a convenient structure to all major points of interest in the city and beyond, as it is less than 3 km from the port of Trapani where ferries depart for the famous Egadi Islands, a popular destination for a lot of tourists.
In the surroundings of Salamureci you can also visit the Museum of Torre di Ligny, which offers a splendid view of the sea, and the Church of the Souls in Purgatory, home to the twenty sculptural groups of the Procession of the Mysteries.
Salamureci offers to its guests a bike rental for those who want to move easily around. In the area of Trapani there are also many transfer services that will allow you to know cities rich in life and history as San Vito Lo Capo or Marsala.
How to reach the Salamureci Guest House:
From Palermo and Palermo airport.
The structure can be reached from Palermo city or from the "Falcone-Borsellino" airport by highway A29 dir. Trapani and following the signs to the port. As you are at the port take Via Ammiraglio Staiti - Viale Regina Elena and turn right into Via Duca D'Aosta until you reach Piazza Generale Scio 17.
From the airport Vincenzo Florio in Trapani-Birgi
From the airport "Vincenzo Florio of Trapani-Birgi" ollow the directions to Trapani and then to the port. Arriving at the port , take Via Ammiraglio Staiti - Viale Regina Elena and turn right into Via Duca D'Aosta until you reach Piazza Generale Scio 17.
From the Train Dtation
From the train station, walk along via Osorio, turn left into via XXX Gennaio and then right into Corso Italia. Continue on Corso Italia, via Sant'Agostino, turn right onto Via Torrearsa and left onto Corso Vittorio Emanuele and continue until Piazza Generale Scio.
From the Bus Station
From the Bus Station, cross piazza Giangiacomo Ciaccio Montalto towards the train station. Take via Osorio and follow the direction to the train station.
With the Autolinee Segesta from Palermo get off at the last stop in Trapani (in via Ammiraglio Staiti) and from there continue on Viale Regina Elena, to Piazza Garibaldi turn into Via Giuseppe Verdi and then turn left into Corso Vittorio Emanuele. Continue straight until Piazza Generale Scio 17.
From the port of Trapani
From the port walk to via Ammiraglio Staiti continue on Viale Regina Elena, at Piazza Garibaldi turnng onto Via Giuseppe Verdi and then turn left into Corso Vittorio Emanuele. Continue straight until Piazza Generale Scio 17.
The main distances and points of interest
Overlooking the splendid view of the roofs of ancient Trapani and on both sides of the sea that laps the neighboring coasts, the structure is located in an extremely convenient position to reach transport by land and sea transports, tourist destinations for pleasure and places of historical and cultural interest.
The main distances
- 50 m from the beach
- 3 km from the Salt Pans of Trapani
- 6 km from the riding school
- 8 km from Paceco
- 14 km from Valderice
- 18 km from Erice
- 30 km from the Monte Cofano Natural Reserve
- 31 km from Marsala
- 37 km from the Archaeological Park of Segesta
- 38 km from San Vito Lo Capo
- 45 km from Scopello
- 45 km from Castellammare del Golfo
- 950 mt from the landing stage for the Egadi Islands
- 650 mt from the bus stop
- 350 mt away from the sailing boats, motor boats and dinghies
- 600 mt from the Port of Trapani e
- 2 km from the train station
- 3 km from the highway
- 17 km from Airport of Birgi-Trapani
- 93 km from Airport of Falcone-Borsellino Palermo
Points of interest in the surroundings
- Chiesa Anime Sante del Purgatorio via San Francesco d’Assisi
- Torre di Ligny Museo Civico via Torre di Ligny
- La Salerniana Museo d’Arte Contemporanea via San Francesco d’Assisi
- Chiesa San Francesco di Paola Largo San Francesco di Paola
- Chiesa di San Domenico Piazzetta San Domenico
- Chiesa Santa Maria dell’Itria Via Garibaldi
- Chiesa Badia Nuova Via Garibaldi
- Porta Oscura Torre dell’orologio Arco dell’Orologio
- Chiesa Sant’Agostino Piazza Sant'Agostino
- Porto – imbarco per isole Egadi Via Ammiraglio Staiti 49
- Chiesa del Collegio Corso Vittorio Emanuele
- Cattedrale di San Lorenzo Martire Corso Vittorio Emanuele
- Stazione ferroviaria Piazza Umberto I
- Santuario Maria SS. Annunziata Via Conte Agostino Pepoli
- Villa Margherita viale Regina Margherita 21
- Chiesa San Francesco d’Assisi Via Giacomo Tartaglia 2
- City Terminal Piazzale Papa Giovanni Paolo II
- Museo Regionale Pepoli Via Conte Agostino Pepoli 180
- Funivia - Stazione di Valle SP 21 Casa Santa Erice
- Saline di Trapani Via Libica