The best restaurant in Trapani where you can taste our tradition
Salamureci is among the best restaurants to eat in Trapani thanks to the wide offer of traditional dishes
In addition to the inside space of the restaurant, it has an attractive cloister which is perfect for outdoor lunches and dinners.
Appreciated by tourists who want to know the flavors of Sicily, the restaurant Salamureci is also popular by locals looking for a quiet and refined location where to taste delicious dishes based on fresh fish.
The restaurant offers a 10% discount for guests staying at the guest house.
The menu of Salamureci, rich and genuine, makes it one of the best restaurants in Trapani as it reflects the typical culinary tradition adding a touch of modernity and creativity.
Attentive to the raw materials and the quality of the fish, always fresh, the dishes offered will satisfy even the most demanding palates. In addition to the excellent fish and ground courses, Michele Bellezza, Chef of Salamureci, offers the real Sicilian Cous Cous in various versions and condiments.
At the restaurant you can also request Gluten Free or in compliance with special dietary needs. The menu also includes vegetarian dishes.
The dishes created by Chef Patron Michele Bellezza are seasoned and cooked with Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the Intenso and Delicato varieties of the "Terre di Shemir Farm".
In preparing our dishes the chef exclusively uses:
- Sea Salt of Trapani I.G.P.
- Red Nubian Garlic
- Cheese from Belice
- Capers of Pantelleria
- Pistachios from Bronte
- Avola almonds
- Leonforte beans
Chef Michele Bellezza
- Mixed salad Iceberg lettuce, radicchio, cherry tomatoes4,00 €
- Mediterranean salad Onion, Olives, Potatoes, Oregano, Tomatoes, Capers4,00 €
- Baked potatoes 3,00 €
- Parsley potatoes 3,00 €
- Sicilian Ratatouille 4,00 €
- Grilled vegetables Aubergines, courgettes, radicchio4,00 €
- French fries* 3,00 €
- Sicilian Cassata with ricotta cheese5,00 €
- Chocolate semifreddoCrunchy chocolate, Bavarian hazelnut, Bavarian dark chocolate and sponge cake with cocoa, chocolate glaze5,00 €
- Ricotta chees cannolo3,00 €
- Tiramisù 4,00 €
- Avola Almond parfait 4,00 €
- Bronte Pistachios parfait 5,00 €
- Lemon sorbet 3,00 €
- Sgroppino (Lemon Sorbet with Vodka) 4,00 €
- Seasonal fruit3,00 €
- Natural Water, Sparkling Water, Ferrarelleglass bottle cl 752,00 €
- Panna Water3,00 €
- San Pellegrino Water3,00 €
- Coca Colaglass bottle 1 l4,00 €
- Coca Cola/Coca zero or light glass bottle 33 cl2,00 €
- Fanta, Spriteglass bottle 33cl2,00 €
- Sicilian Moretti Beerglass bottle 50 cl5,00 €
- Nastro Azzurro Beer 33 cl3,00 €
- Nastro Azzurro Beer 66 cl4,00 €
- Heineken Beer 33 cl3,00 €
- Heineken Beer 66 cl5,00 €
- Blonde Craft beer Mastro 25 37,5 cl8,00 €
- Red Craft beer Mastro 37,5 cl 8,00 €
Coffee products and liquors
- Espresso Coffee | Decaffeinated coffee | Macchiato Coffee | Double Coffee1,50 €
- Coffee with Grappa or Sambuca Molinari2,50 €
- Cappuccino | Hot milk | Milk with Coffee2,50 €
- A selection of Teas2,00 €
- Amari | Limoncello | Passito | Zibibbo | Marsala4,00 €